Sink or Swim


Have you ever wondered what became of the baby?

I recently took up swimming as training for Triathlons. I was always a "nervous" individual in the water. The fear of sinking is always top of mind. I think this is because I know the difference between sinking and swimming having choked on my share of water. A baby thrown in the water knows no difference. There is no fear there, as is evident in the face on the ground breaking, grunge plunge album "Nevermind".

Selling a home is a leap in the lake we don't often take. A first time home seller is a babe in the water unaware of the ominous financial dangers waiting after plunging into the deep blue unknown. After splashing around and taking in a lung full commissions we become painfully aware of the dangers of sink versus swim in the housing market.

Today people are deciding to take a swimming lesson from a Private Sale Professional. They have swallowed some commission and are now doing lengths in the pool with the aid of swimming knowledge and a trusty instructor to assist them should their nerves get the best of them.

Are you going to jump in the lake and keep thrashing around hoping to swim, or are you looking to get some lessons?

One of my favorite Nirvana songs reminds me of another post I wrote....


What is the story with the baby anyway?

M

2 comments:

Chicago Real Estate said...

really good post, i was just surfing thru the internet and came across your blog and just wanted to give you a quick thumbs up...

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

Feel free to pass on as most of the information in my blog is not unique to one market.

Mike