Give Us A Hug


Nothing says "I appreciate you" like a hug.

Standing on the porch is always exciting. Waiting there with a bottle of champagne in my hand. Trying to hide it behind me to help with the surprise. The SOLD sign has already been installed and the door bell has been rung. CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP The foot steps are making their way down the front hall. I can barely contain my smile. The door opens almost as wide as the arms...

Human kind shows their appreciation in all sorts of ways. A smile, a wink, pat on the back. I think the ultimate is a good old fashioned hug.

When I was first given the designation of PSP (Private Sale Professional) I never knew just how rewarding it would be. I knew that I would be helping people, but I never understood the unfathomed joy people would get from selling their own home.

Real estate agents talk about the joy they get from helping a client sell their home. If only they could imagine it with out the dollar signs.

Here is a little video of someone who understands the power of hugs.

M

No comments: