SNAP II

Pretty snazzy camera. And they thought Justin brought sexy back.

Nothing like a fancy camera with rhinestones to impress the clients! Heck it must be better than using the Blackberry!

We often get into a debate at PropertyGuys.com about using the right tools for the job, specifically for photography. What is the best camera, DSLR or point and shoot? This debate has raged long and hard for one reason. Everyone has a DSLR except me. I would stop arguing because the DSLR photos our Private Sale Consultants take are amazing, but I have a secret weapon. A point and shoot with a wide angle lens.

That's the biggest issue with most interior shots of a home. Lack of W I D E angle lenses. There is no substitute for this. After that things like white balance, lighting and sharpness of the photos are needed to properly show your home. It's what you would want to see in a home you are looking to buy, why should you provide anything less?

I was sent this video from my colleague Dave. He is a bit of a camera junky and thought he would pass this on.


The video helps point out the importance of a good quality photo. It also points out why so many BAD photos are on agent sites. I was not exaggerating about the Blackberry photos. I have seen it. The agent standing across the street from the home with RIM's darling in their hand. Ensure you have high quality, wide angle shots taken of your home. If you are spending $15,000 to sell your home the least they could do is use it to buy a proper camera like we do.

M

No comments: