And The Revvy Goes To....


It is with great honour that I announce that our own Sue Machado has been awarded Associate of the Year for the PropertyGuys.com system.

You may remember Sue for the love she has for her job.

Sue has garnered many great testimonials as have all of our Private Sale Consultants here in the Waterloo Wellington area. I am taking a few moments to thank our PSC's for the hard work they put in day in and day out.

Here are some words from PropertyGuys.com clients.

Where do I start when I'm gushing with nothing but praise for PropertyGuys.com!!!! Christine Menard's support and guidance from beginning to end was above and beyond! I was hounded and harassed by a number of unethical and pompous Real Estate Agents that said I wouldn't sell my house without an agent, that only they had the know how and experience to sell my house. They also said I was overpriced, but guess what, I received exactly what I was asking for without paying them a dime. Well, I'm living proof that you can sell your house privately and save so much in commissions, thanks to PROPERTYGUYS.COM!!!!! In this day in age, you don't need a real estate agent, all you need is a real estate lawyer and PropertyGuys.com.
Cathy Sobczak Cambridge ON

I'm so happy that I contacted Property Guys to sell my house. Tonya, my Sale Consultant, did an excellent job at preparing me for the process of selling on my own. The pictures she took of my home and gardens were beautiful. The first family who contacted me made an offer on their first visit. The offer was finalized within a week for just over my asking price!
Kari Lowry Guelph ON


If you are in the need of some advice feel free to contact any of our associates. They would be happy to buy you a coffee and answer all your questions.

Guelph 519-824-7253
Tonya Brubacher x207
Martha Neath x203

Kitchener Waterloo 519-208-6204
Sue Machado x201
Chelsey Collins x202

Cambridge 519-208-6204
Christine Menard x205

No comments: