The Latest, Greatest, Wonder Tonic To Sell Your House



That's right boys and girls, gentlemen and ladies. This wonder tonic will calm your worries, ease your troubles and make you sleep like babies.

I am not talking about a scheme or a plot just come and see it, I promise you'll want what I got.

Your house has sat through a few of the seasons. Over and over you have thought but it is obvious to me the reasons.

Now you must ask "How much for your tonic?" Well that all depends on just how much you want it.

This magical solution is amazing and bold. You will exclaim "It was that easy to have it marked SOLD!"

I will now reveal the most amazing and intoxicating nectar. One that will change FOR SALE to SOLD before you can say "bring on the home inspector."




No really!! As you drive around town watch for the signs. The ones with the tonic can no longer hide. Soon they will be marked SOLD and you will be jealous because you didn't believe and thought I was overzealous.




Now if you decide that I am truthful about my wonder drug. I am the man you should come to.(shameless plug)

Don't go shopping around town to compare. The price of this sign from others is not fare.

They will cost you so much of your hard earned dough. You will want to stay far away from those ordinary Joe Schmoes.

No comments: